Saturday, November 20, 2010

I Won!

We went to the end of the season sports banquet for Steve's school and during the evening they had a raffle for a few school items like hats, shirts, and sweatshirts.  Kayden, in true almost 2 year old fashion was wiggling and making lots of noise so I decided to go home early and let others enjoy the evening.  I was packing up and Mica asked what I was doing and I told her that we had to go. Tears formed in her eyes and she said "but Daddy told me they might call my name".   Thankfully at that moment they were ready to call names and give out the prizes.  I'm glad we stayed because the last name they called was Mica!  She got this sweatshirt for her prize.  Once the prize was in her happy little hands she was much more willing to go home - thank goodness!

No comments: